Your university is determined by your subject area. Most of our subject areas are supported only by one of our partner universities. At this time in your enrollment, there is no need to reach out to any universities, do wait until our team invites you to apply to your particular university. In the interim, be sure to prepare all relevant materials that will support your enrollment. Note that upon assignment to a university, you will have a small window of time to appeal your university assignment. Do know that this often means changing your subject area.
Articles in this section
- Will my prior graduate coursework transfer into my master's degree through this program?
- Can I choose my own university to attend for my master's degree coursework through the Fellows program?
- Which universities do you partner with?
- How are Fellows assigned a university for their master's degree?
- How much does the master's degree program cost?
- Can I transfer to another university?
- Is the GRE required?
- Will I need to take additional coursework on top of my Masters’ degree?
- I am military veteran. Can I use the GI Bill to cover the cost of my master's degree?