The amount of your paycheck depends on the salary schedule that the union and the city negotiate. June 2019 Fellows with only a bachelor's degree will be eligible for a minimum starting salary of $57,845 once they begin teaching full-time in September, and Fellows with a master's degree are eligible for a minimum starting salary of $65,026.
Articles in this section
- Does the program provide financial support with transportation?
- I do not have any professional clothing. Does the program provide any support with procuring free professional clothes?
- Do Fellows receive health insurance and other benefits?
- What will my salary be as a full-time teacher?
- Do I qualify for a higher starting salary?
- What are the salary steps?
- What are salary differentials?
- Do I qualify for Per Session opportunities?
- I have prior advanced degrees. How do I apply for a salary differential?
- What is a longevity salary increase?