Of course! We welcome returning applicants to reapply to our program. We will ask in the online application whether you have applied previously. Your answer to this question will in no way impact the screening of your application.
Articles in this section
- What are eligibility requirements for the NYC Teaching Fellows?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0. Can I apply?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 2.5. Can I apply?
- I am certified in another state. Can I apply?
- I have an expired teaching certification. Am I eligible to apply?
- If I have previous teaching experience or prior education coursework, should I apply to the NYC Teaching Fellows program?
- I am a paraprofessional. Am I eligible to apply?
- I applied last year but was not accepted/did not join. May I reapply?
- Is the NYC Teaching Fellows able to offer sponsorship for work visas?
- I am a DACA recipient and have a work permit. Am I eligible to apply?