No. Unfortunately, at this time we can only consider candidates to teach English who have a degree in English or Comparative Literature, regardless of coursework completed or professional experience in a related field.
Articles in this section
- What subject areas are available to Teaching Fellows this year?
- Can I choose what subject area I want to teach?
- How do I request a subject area change?
- I am a few credits short of meeting the requirements for my preferred subject area. Can I apply to teach that subject area anyway?
- What are the differences between the Math/Science and Math Immersion/Science Immersion programs?
- I do not have a degree in English or Comparative Literature. Am I eligible to teach Special Education: English based on my college coursework or professional experience?