NYC Teaching Fellows is currently accepting applications for per-session opportunities. Please read the description below and complete the survey if you are interested in applying.
- Work closely with the Office of Teacher Recruitment and Quality (TRQ) to inspire and inform prospective teachers entering the NYCDOE through alternative certification pathways through in-person presentations, online events, and phone and email outreach.
- Are able to accurately speak to current NYCTF program policies and key messages
- Conduct Subject Area Nights for prospective NYCTF candidates, providing deeper insight into what teaching a specific subject looks like in the NYCDOE.
- Provide support to the Enrollment Associate during NYCTF candidate enrollment season by writing content about the NYCTF experience to be shared electronically.
- 4 hours for onsite training
- 2-10 hours per month for events and related activities.
- Various dates and times, including after school, evenings, and weekends. Schedules will be determined by need and availability.
Complete this interest form to indicate your interest in the position at any time in the year! When we are hiring Selectors, we will contact you!