NYC Teaching Fellows is currently accepting applications for per-session opportunities. Please read the description below and complete the survey if you are interested in applying.
- Review application materials for candidates prior to phone interview.
- Attend 2-4 interview events each week at 65 Court Street to phone interview applicants for the NYC Teaching Fellows.
- Evaluate applicants exclusively using the criteria set by the program selection model, using phone interview script and rubric.
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely documentation on each candidate during and after phone interview.
- Facilitate interview events between 2-4 times per month for approximately 6-12 hours per month.
- 4 hours each for 2 days of Onsite Phone Interviewer training
- 4 hours per phone interview event with 2-4 interview events per month
- Various dates and times, including after school, evenings, and weekends. Schedules will be determined by need and availability.
Complete this interest form to indicate your interest in the position at any time in the year! When we are hiring Selectors, we will contact you!