Depending on the volume of people who are getting fingerprinted it can take anywhere from 45 minutes-2.5 hours to get fingerprinted at 65 Court Street, though that might change with the new fingerprinting appointment system. Note that an appointment is required to get fingerprinted. For information on the hours and additional information, please see the NYC DOE Website.
Articles in this section
- How do I check that my fingerprints are on file in my TEACH account?
- What do I do if I have never been fingerprinted before?
- When can I come to 65 Court Street to get fingerprinted?
- Can I defer the cost of fingerprinting?
- What fingerprinting steps do I need to take if I am a paraprofessional or other NYC DOE employee?
- How much does fingerprinting cost?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York State education department before?
- How long does it take to clear the fingerprinting process?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York City Department of Education but not NYSED?
- When will I get my fingerprinting nomination email and who does it come from?