You may come to 65 Court Street to be fingerprinted after receiving your Applicant Gateway email nominating you as a Fellow and after filling out the OSPRA 104 form and setting up your New York State TEACH account. We recommend getting fingerprinted as soon possible as fingerprinting and your background check can take up to two months to process.
Articles in this section
- How do I check that my fingerprints are on file in my TEACH account?
- When can I come to 65 Court Street to get fingerprinted?
- Can I defer the cost of fingerprinting?
- What fingerprinting steps do I need to take if I am a paraprofessional or other NYC DOE employee?
- How much does fingerprinting cost?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York State education department before?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York City Department of Education but not NYSED?
- Why am I required to get fingerprinted?
- When can I get fingerprinted?
- What is the OSPRA 104 and how do I know if I need it?