If you have received an offer to join NYCTF, you may join the New York City Teaching Fellows Facebook page to connect with other 2019 NYC Teaching Fellows. Do note that NYCTF is not responsible for any content that is posted and content posted in this forum does not reflect or represent the New York City Teaching Fellows or the New York City Department of Education. For further information on the DOE guidelines of social media, please see the NYC DOE Social Media Guidelines. Note that admittance to the Facebook group requires you to write your name as it appears in Teacher Track.
Articles in this section
- I am a paraprofessional. Do I need to resign or take a leave of absence to participate in this program?
- How can I accept or decline my offer?
- What is the Transitional B certificate and when will I earn my initial New York State teaching certificate?
- What expenses or costs am I responsible for as a Fellow?
- What is Teacher Track?
- What is the Teacher Track Checklist?
- How can I visit a school?
- How can I join NYC Men Teach?
- How can I connect to other Teaching Fellows?