The NYC Men Teach initiative was created to inspire more men of color to become teachers in New York City through engagement and recruitment efforts. NYC Men Teach provides support to all prospective educators with certification exam practice sessions as well as other aspects of the hiring process. All persons are eligible to sign up for more information about upcoming info sessions, events and programs.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my email address/ personal address in Teacher Track?
- How long will it take for my Checklist items to be approved after I have uploaded them?
- How can I withdraw after receiving my offer?
- I am a paraprofessional. Do I need to resign or take a leave of absence to participate in this program?
- How can I accept or decline my offer?
- What is the Transitional B certificate and when will I earn my initial New York State teaching certificate?
- What expenses or costs am I responsible for as a Fellow?
- What is Teacher Track?
- What is the Teacher Track Checklist?
- What is an Accepted Applicant Event?