There are no excused absences from training, and any absence for any reason will count toward your total of two permissible absences. If you were absent because you required medical attention, please share your medical documentation with our program via the contact us link above. If you exceed the permitted two absences, any provided medical documentation will be taken into consideration when determining whether you may remain in our program.
Articles in this section
- Will I need a computer? Can NYCTF provide me with a computer?
- Can I work elsewhere or complete a different graduate program while enrolled in the NYC Teaching Fellows program?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is field experience?
- What are Skill Building Sessions?
- What will my Coach do?
- What will my Lead Coach do?
- What will my Lead Instructor do?
- Where are the Teaching Academies (public schools serving as NYCTF's training sites) located?