If you are scheduling interviews, please work with your Coach to schedule them at times outside of your scheduled teaching time when your absence will have a minimal impact on your students. Try to schedule interviews for early mornings or late afternoons so that you can still report to school for at least a half-day.
Articles in this section
- Will I need a computer? Can NYCTF provide me with a computer?
- Can I work elsewhere or complete a different graduate program while enrolled in the NYC Teaching Fellows program?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is field experience?
- What are Skill Building Sessions?
- What will my Coach do?
- What will my Lead Coach do?
- What will my Lead Instructor do?
- Where are the Teaching Academies (public schools serving as NYCTF's training sites) located?