If you expect to be absent during Pre-Service Training for a religious holiday that does not coincide with a school holiday, please notify all stakeholders (Collaborative Coach, Lead Coach, Lead Instructor, the NYCTF Welcome Center, and any school personnel deemed appropriate by your Lead Coach) at least 48 hours in advance of the absence. Please note that absences for religious reasons will be documented but will not count against your two allowable absences.
Articles in this section
- Will I need a computer? Can NYCTF provide me with a computer?
- Can I work elsewhere or complete a different graduate program while enrolled in the NYC Teaching Fellows program?
- Can I choose my training site (Teaching Academy)?
- What does a typical day in training look like?
- What is field experience?
- What are Skill Building Sessions?
- What will my Coach do?
- What will my Lead Coach do?
- What will my Lead Instructor do?
- Where are the Teaching Academies (public schools serving as NYCTF's training sites) located?