No. NYCTF works with specific university partners that have agreed to support alternative certification teacher candidates. Fellows are assigned to the university they will attend for graduate coursework based on their assigned subject area. To appeal a university assignment, Fellows would have to appeal their subject area during the subject area appeal period.
Articles in this section
- What will my university schedule be?
- What do I need to enroll in my university?
- Will my prior graduate coursework transfer into my master's degree through this program?
- Can I choose my own university to attend for my master's degree coursework through the Fellows program?
- Which universities do you partner with?
- How are Fellows assigned a university for their master's degree?
- How much does the master's degree program cost?
- Can I transfer to another university?
- Is the GRE required?
- Will I need to take additional coursework on top of my Masters’ degree?