We understand that making the necessary travel arrangements to attend Selection Day can be complicated for applicants who are traveling a significant distance. We are happy to arrange a Selection Day that is further out so that you may make plans. Please contact us through the online support center if you require additional time to make arrangements and we can offer you a choice from several Selection Days that will allow enough time for you to plan your travel.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to choose an objective for my Teaching Sample from the list or can I choose my own?
- When is the Teaching Sample Planning Form due?
- I am unable to attend any of the available Selection Day events. What can I do?
- When will I hear back with the results of my Selection Day interview?
- How can I register for a Selection Day?
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is not uploading?
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is still at the "pending" status?
- What is Selection Day like?
- What is the format of the Selection Day event?
- How do I prepare for my Selection Day event?