Unfortunately we are unable to offer any financial assistance for applicants to attend Selection Day. Candidates must make their own travel arrangements and absorb any related costs. If you are coming from out of town, however, we can arrange a Selection Day that is further out so that you have adequate time to make arrangements. Please let us know through the online support center if you require advance time to plan for your Selection Day.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to choose an objective for my Teaching Sample from the list or can I choose my own?
- When is the Teaching Sample Planning Form due?
- I am unable to attend any of the available Selection Day events. What can I do?
- When will I hear back with the results of my Selection Day interview?
- How can I register for a Selection Day?
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is not uploading?
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is still at the "pending" status?
- What is Selection Day like?
- What is the format of the Selection Day event?
- How do I prepare for my Selection Day event?