You received an ineligible message because of how you answered one of the questions in the Eligibility section of the application. This message explains the reason(s) why you are not eligible to apply. You should review the explanations carefully to determine if they are correct. If you think that you have been marked ineligible in error, please send us a message through this Online Support Center.
Articles in this section
- I received a message stating I was ineligible before I was able to submit my application. Why? What can I do?
- What are eligibility requirements for the NYC Teaching Fellows?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0. Can I apply?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 2.5. Can I apply?
- I am certified in another state. Can I apply?
- I have an expired teaching certification. Am I eligible to apply?
- If I have previous teaching experience or prior education coursework, should I apply to the NYC Teaching Fellows program?
- I am a paraprofessional. Am I eligible to apply?
- I applied last year but was not accepted/did not join. May I reapply?
- Is the NYC Teaching Fellows able to offer sponsorship for work visas?