Each of our universities and subject specific programs determines its own schedule independent of the New York City Department of Education. In previous years, almost all universities have required all Fellows to partake in summer coursework. The majority of university coursework occurs on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 4:30 PM and 10:00 PM. Universities may host coursework on Saturdays and/or Sundays. Again, each Fellows’ coursework schedule will be determined by the cooperating institute of higher education and the New York City Teaching Fellows and New York City Department of Education do not regulate the days and times when coursework is held.
Articles in this section
- What will my university schedule be?
- What do I need to enroll in my university?
- Will my prior graduate coursework transfer into my master's degree through this program?
- Can I choose my own university to attend for my master's degree coursework through the Fellows program?
- Which universities do you partner with?
- How are Fellows assigned a university for their master's degree?
- How much does the master's degree program cost?
- Can I transfer to another university?
- Is the GRE required?
- Will I need to take additional coursework on top of my Masters’ degree?